Haze Guitars has a dedicated, professional, instrument repair workshop that’s fully equipped to take on any repair job, including:
- Complete Service and Instrument Set-up (set action, intonation, adjust truss rod, trem set-up, fret buffing, nut set-up, etc.)
- Fret work (full refret, fret level and dress, radius flattening for choking bends, loose fret ends, etc.)
- Finishing (touch-up, chip repair, complete refinish, etc.)
- Structural Work and Repairs (cracks, neck reset, broken headstock, loose bridges, brace and bridge plate repairs, etc.)
- Upgrades (replace tuners, upgrade nut/saddle, pickups, install acoustic undersaddle pickup, etc.)
- Electronics (repairs and troubleshooting, pickup swaps, upgrades, custom options, etc.)
To discuss a repair, drop me a line or give me a call on my repair mobile: +353 (0)87 9966 439
Why choose Haze Instrument Repair?
Here’s the thing: I understand it’s a big deal to have the guitar you love repaired after it’s been damaged, or even to hand it over to someone for a simple setup. I know you want that guitar back playing, feeling and looking as well as it possibly can.
I take what I do very seriously. Word-of-mouth referrals and repeat custom are a large part of my business and I am incredibly proud of that fact. This is not something I want to see change and I work hard to maintain the reputation I have. Happy customers are the secret to that.
This isn’t a fly-by-night operation with a few screwdrivers and a soldering iron scattered around a desk. I understand guitars—as a player and a builder—and I will not compromise in doing a job properly.
Haze Guitars – Guitar Repair
I’ll be happy to assess and discuss any repair or set-up issue you might have. I’ll provide you with an estimate for the work and will talk you through what’s involved in as much detail as you like (or can stand).
While I specialise in electric and acoustic guitars and basses (from any manufacturer), I’m happy to take a look at any stringed instrument and help out if I can. I’ve repaired a lot of banjos, mandolins, ukes and whatnot over the years and I’ll do my best get you playing again.
Drop me a line, and I’ll get back to you, or give me a call on my repair mobile: +353 (0)87 9966 439